By combining both voltage and current capabilities and a wide input range selection, a single model serves almost any simple monitoring need. Standard convenience features include: pluggable terminal strips; Offset and Span adjustments; and rear access to setup jumpers.
The Scaling feature allows these meters to indicate in engineering or process units.
The SimTach panel meters are packaged in a 1/8 DIN cutout, aluminum enclosure for NEMA4/IP65 protection, offering the superior noise immunity and ruggedness required in tough industrial environments.
Features and Benefits of SimTach Volts / Amps Digital Panel Meters:
- Selectable scaling for display in engineering units
- Large, bright 0.56" high red LED display
- Full ±3-1/2 digit range with selectable "dummy zero"
- Selectable input voltage or current range
- Sealed NEMA 4 front panel
- Programmable decimal point position
- Selectable fast or slow input response filter