Simulating the real-world response of your design has never been easier. With the full-featured suite of tools in SolidWorks® Simulation Premium, you can reduce the number of assumptions required in a world that is rarely linear or static.
SolidWorks Simulation Premium software bolsters the depth and the ease of use of SolidWorks Simulation Professional with additional capabilities, including a powerful set of tools for simulating nonlinear and dynamic response as well as composite materials.
Capture the effects of large displacements on your designs:
- Examine the large deformations caused by overloads, contact, and flexible materials
- Transition easily between linear and nonlinear simulations
- Study nonlinear buckling and snap-through events
Simulate products made with nonlinear materials:
- Investigate designs with hyperelastic materials, such as rubbers, silicones, and other elastomers
- Conduct an elasto-plastic analysis to study the onset of yield as well as plastic deformation
- Examine creep effects and material changes with temperature
Perform dynamic analyses of parts and assemblies:
- Simulate time history loading, steady-state harmonic input, response spectrum, and random vibration excitations
- Input excitation curves of forces in random vibration analysis
- Study stress, displacement, velocity, and acceleration with time, as well as
RMS and PSD values for stress, displacement, velocity, and acceleration Simulate composite materials:
- Utilise simulation to leverage these advanced materials used in an increasing number of products, from consumer goods to advanced aerospace structures
- Study multilayer shell bodies to examine the effect of each layer with its own material properties, thickness, and orientation
- Use the revolutionary user interface to dynamically control and display ply orientation directly on your SolidWorks model
- Utilise sandwich and graphite or carbon-fiber composites, including honeycomb and cellular foam
Easily tackle complex problems with the 2D planar simplification tool:
- Create plane stress, plane strain, and axisymmetry nonlinear analysis
- Use 3D CAD models without modification to generate 2D sections
For more information on Simulation Software - SolidWorks Simulation Premium, please contact Solidtec Solutions.