The control accuracy of the sensorless vector control is suitable for most applications, and additional actual speed value encoders are therefore superfluous.
SINAMICS G130 and SINAMICS G150 offer an economical drive solution which can be matched to the respective customer requirements by a wide range of components and options.
Application of SINAMICS G130 & SINAMICS G150:
It is advantageous to use variable-speed drives wherever bulk, liquid or gaseous materials have to be moved, transported, pumped or compressed.
Such applications basically include:
- Pumps and fans
- Extruders and mixers
Highlights of SINAMICS G130 & SINAMICS G150:
- Particularly quiet and compact converters using state-of-the-art IGBT power semiconductors and innovative cooling solution
- Maximum servicing friendliness with easy accessibility to all modules
- Problem-free interfacing into automation solutions using a standard PROFIBUS interface and various analog and digital interfaces
- Increase in plant availability through easy, fast replacement of individual modules and power components
- Simple start-up and parameterization using interactive menus on the user-friendly AOP30 operator panel with LCD incorporating graphics capability and plain text display
SINAMICS G130 provides a modular drive system for machine builders and plant constructors which permits a drive solution tailored to their applications.
SINAMICS G130 consists of two modular, stand-alone components:
- Power module and
- Control unit
The units can be located separately or combined together. The power module contains a space for the control unit.
The user-friendly AOP30 operator panel is available for start-up and local operation.
Predefined interfaces, either via a terminal block or PROFIBUS, facilitate drive start-up and control. The interfaces of the control unit can be supplemented by additional modules.
SINAMICS G130 chassis units are available for an output range from 315kW to 800kW.
SINAMICS G150 are ready-to-connect AC/AC converters in a standard control cabinet.
A comprehensive range of options permits adaptation to respective requirements.
They are available with cabinet widths from 400 mm upwards in intervals of 200 mm, in various degrees of protection up to IP54, and with two design versions.
The cabinet units are available for an output range from 75kW to 800kW.
offers sufficient space for all available options.
Different designs permit the power supply and motor connections to be located at the top or bottom. This results in high flexibility for the plant installation.
is an extremely space-saving version envisaged for applications where the power supply components are accommodated in a central low-voltage distribution and need to be provided again in the control cabinet.
The user-friendly AOP30 operator panel is fitted as standard in the cabinet door for both versions.
For more information and technical data, please visit our website.