Supporting PAL or NTSC sources it is available as transmitter or receiver.
The video signal can be received and displayed with a standard browser or decoding software VIDOS.
Using the receiver you can integrate box-to-box connections to your system to show video from any MPEG-4 transmitter on analog monitors.
The VIP 10 provides the complete range of VCS´s proven features, including Dual Encoding for best use of bandwidth, Power-over-LAN, PTZ control and a FastEthernet port.
A USB interface affords connection over wireless LAN, DSL, ISDN or PSTN. Alternatively it offers local disk or Flash memory recording and thereby support of fault-tolerant network video recording with VIDOS-NVR.
Ultra-compact in size the VIP 10 is perfect for any application that depends on space-saving solutions.
- Single-channel transmitter or receiver
- MPEG-4 @ full D1/4CIF/2CIF/half D1/CIF
- Ultra-compact in size
- Bandwidth-efficient Dual Encoding
- FastEthernet interface
- Full-duplex audio transmission
- Comprehensive security features
- Alarm inputs & relay output
- Serial data port & USB interface