The unit is totally electronic from the load cells to the weigh indicator, which allows seamless interfacing with on-site computer management systems, if required.
- Top Fill - Generally used for non foaming products.
- Bottom Fill - Used where foaming products may cause problems.
- Two-stage filling with readily available adjustment, provides fast, accurate, and reliable weights.The system can accommodate three-stage filling if the product requires an initial slow fill.
- Nozzles can be supplied for most size containers. Each is fitted with a wiper ring and drip cup preventing container contact with the product (if bottom fill is utilised).
- Stainless steel centrifugal pumps as used with appropriate seals.
- The Rinstrum (formerly Ranger) series of Australian-made controllers is utilised.
- Maximum 99 preset product memories.
- Totalised container count and weight for each memory.
For further information about Single Head Liquid Filling Machine | Accu-Pak visit Accuweigh at http://www.accuweigh.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Accuweigh team will respond to your enquiry directly.