The range offers an All-inclusive selection of size and load classification options, backed with our market leading combination of high performance, functionality and aesthetic appeal. Our manhole covers are available with various intermediate beam supports, Recessed and Solid Top series also allow for further fine-tuning to site and project prerequisites. Our covers are applicable to a multitude of industries including electrical, communications, plumbing, stormwater and more.
Some Features of this range include:
- ANTI-SLIP SURFACES
- Concrete infill covers provide a non-slip surface similar to that of the surrounding concrete plinth.
- Solid top covers incorporate a raised lozenge pattern on the surface for exceptional grip.
- When correctly installed, APEX covers will be "non- rocking" under traffics and sealed against ingress from road, dirt and other detritus.
- A film of graphite grease between the contact faces of APEX units provides a gas and airtight seal as well as a watertight joint under typical rainwater conditions.
- Standard single units with locking screws and holding down bolts are available to withstand upward pressure. Consult our technical department for additional details.
- EASY REMOVAL/REPLACEMENT
- The machined underside seating face of APEX covers allows the sliding out of covers for easy removal or replacement.