The new WeldSkill 250 is a single phase compact power source designed specifically for the handyman or tradesman that requires high quality welding performance.
This constant voltage power source is rated at 250 amps @ 20% duty cycle and provides excellent arc performance with solid or flux cored wires. The unit is suitable for use with either mixed shielding gases, CO2 or gasless operation.
- Fan Cooled for improved duty cycle and welding performance
- Over Temperature Cut Out protection has been fitted to this power source
- Gasless Operation This power source is suitable for operation with mild steel, gasless welding wires*
- Shielding Gas Operation This power source is suitable for use with solid MIG welding wires requiring an external shielding gas*
- Standards Compliance: This power source complies to IEC 60974-1 & AS 60974.1*
-1 Year Warranty: This equipment is manufactured to stringent CIGWELD quality standards and is backed by a conditional One Year warranty*
CIGWELD is the major brand of cutting and welding products marketed by Victor Technologies in the Asia Pacific. Victor Technologies is home to several market leading brands in the welding and metal ...