NEW! The CIGWELD TRANSMIG 165ST is a self contained single phase multi process welding inverter that is capable of performing GMAW/FCAW (MIG), MMAW (Stick) and GTAW (Lift TIG)
The unit is equipped with an integrated wire feed unit, voltage reduction device (VRD applicable in Stick and Tig modes only) and a host of other features in order to fully satisfy the broad operating needs of the modern welding professional.
- Integrated Wire Feed Unit Spools up to 5kg or 200mm
- 3-in-1: MIG, STICK, TIG
- 240 Volt, 50/60Hz, 15 Amp Supply Lead Fitted to Power Source
- Fully compliant to AS 60974.1-2006. Enclosure rated to IP23S - Designed for indoor & outdoor use.
- Euro MIG Torch Connection
- Adjustable Burnback Control: The burnback control is used to adjust the amount of MIG wire that protrudes from the MIG torch after the completion of MIG welding. (commonly referred to as stick out)
- Arc Control (Inductance): The arc control operates in GMAW/FCAW (MIG) mode only and is used to adjust the intensity of the welding arc.
- Over Temperature Cut Out Protection has been fitted to Power Source
- DC Lift TIG function. Provides smooth starting and running characteristics across a broad range of applications.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty*: *Refer to operating manual for further details.
- Standards Compliant Voltage Reduction Device
- Current Range for this Power Source is 10A to 165A Provides DC Output
- Suitable for Gas and Gasless Wires