The Cigweld Transmig 175i+ is a self contained single phase multi process welding inverter that is capable of performing GMAW/FCAW (MIG), MMAW (Stick) and GTAW (Lift TIG) welding processes.
"The ultimate, portable and versatile unit with that extra punch to get the job done!"
The unit is equipped with an integrated wire feed unit, voltage reduction device (VRD applicable in Stick mode only), digital voltage and amperage meters, and a host of other features in order to fully satisfy the broad operating needs of the modern welding professional.
Transmig 175i+ Features
- 185A (MIG Mode) 3-in-1 MIG / Stick / Lift TIG Inverter Welder
- Digital Amperage and Voltage Meters
- Highly portable with carry handle, carry strap and under 15kg
- Full multi process capabilities; MIG, Stick and Lift TIG
- Integrated Wire Feed Unit – Spools up to 5kg or 200mm
- Standards compliant VRD
- Fully compliant to AS 60974.1-2006.
- Enclosure Rated to IP23S - Designed for Indoor & Outdoor use.
- Arc Control (Inductance) for adjusting intensity of the arc
- Adjustable Burnback Control for controlling MIG wire stick out
- Euro MIG Torch Connection
- Accepts Mechafin style 2R feedrolls
- Robust 50mm² Dinse twist lock connections
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
System package Includes:
- Transmig 175i+ Inverter power source
- Tweco Professional Fusion 250 MIG Torch, 3m
- COMET Professional Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Feed Rolls: 0.6/0.8mm V Groove (fitted), 1.0/1.2mm U Groove, 0.8/0.9mm V Knurled
- Contact Tips: 0.8mm (fitted), 0.6mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm
- Twist Lock Electrode Holder with 4m Lead
- Work Clamp with 4m Lead
- Shielding Gas Hose Assembly
- Shoulder Strap
- Product Bag
- Operating manual (not pictured)
For more information or a qoute on the new Transmig 175i+ Single Phase Multi Process Welding Inverter please call or email for a direct reply.