A direct bolt replacement for most industry standard single point cells.
The PT1000 is a dual designed model providing for increased capacities.
The smaller cell is from 3kg to 35kg and at only 22mm high and 130mm long it's perfect for small low cost retail scales, medical and check weighing applications with platforms up to 350mm x 350mm.
The larger size cell measures from 50kg to 250kg capacity and is ideal for platform sizes 400mm x 500mm.
This is a very compact cell for its capacity range.
Direct bolt industry standard makes both large and small PT1000's ready replacements for other less well-protected models. The PT1000 comes as standard with SURESEAL sealing and is protected to IP66.
Specifications of PT1000 Series Single Point Load Cells:
- Nominal Capacity 3kg ~ 250kg
- Signal Output at Capacity 2mV/V ± 10%
- Linearity Error < 0.020% FSO
- Non-Repeatability < 0.010% FSO
- Combined Error < 0.025% FSO
- Hysteresis < 0.015% FSO
- Creep/Zero Return (30 mins) < 0.030% / 0.020% FSO
- Zero Balance < 3.000% Capacity
- Temperature Effect On Span/10°C < 0.010% FSO
- Temperature Effect on Zero/10°C < 0.015% Capacity
- Compensated Temperature Range - 10 ~ 40°C
- Operating Temperature Range - 30 ~ 70°C
- Service Load 100% of Rated Capacity
- Safe Load 150% of Rate Capacity
- Ultimate Load 300% of Rated Capacity
- Excitation +ve RED
- Signal +ve GREEN
- Input Impedance 425Ω ± 15Ω
- Output Impedance 350Ω ± 3Ω
- Insulation Impedance >5000 MΩ at 100V DC
- Excitation Voltage (Rec) 5 ~ 12V AC/DC
- Excitation Voltage (Max) 15V AC/DC
- Eccentric Loading (effect/cm) < 0.0085% FSO (3 ~ 35kg), < 0.0074% FSO (50 ~ 250kg)
- Deflection at Rated Capacity < 0.4mm
- Storage Temperature Range -50 ~ 70°C
- Cable Type 4mm, Screened, PVC Sheath, 4 core x 0.09mmª (28 AWG)
- Cable Length 0.5 Metre (3kg ~ 35kg), 1 Metre (50kg ~ 250kg)
- Material Aluminium
- Finish Marine Anodised
- Excitation -ve BLACK
- Signal -ve WHITE