Our most popular single point model, used in high numbers in shop counter retail and bench scales.
The PT2000 is available in 9 capacities from 5kg to 100kg. Industry standard design allows interchange with many manufacturers models.
A popular cell for retail scale manufacture because of its generous platform size of 400mm x 400mm, also used extensively in belt conveyer and check weighing applications.
Protected with SURESEAL to IP66 the PT2000 is standard with overload protection facility built-in.
Marine grade anodised and designed to have low sensitivity to off-center loading it's a perfect load cell selection for the volume scale manufacturer.
Specifications of PT2000 Series Single Point Load Cells:
- Nominal Capacity 5kg ~ 100kg
- Signal Output at Capacity 2mV/V ± 10%
- Linearity Error < 0.020% FSO
- Non-Repeatability < 0.010% FSO
- Combined Error < 0.025% FSO
- Hysteresis < 0.015% FSO
- Creep/Zero Return (30 mins) < 0.030% / 0.020% FSO
- Zero Balance < 3.000% Capacity
- Temperature Effect On Span/10°C < 0.010% FSO
- Temperature Effect on Zero/10°C < 0.015% Capacity
- Compensated Temperature Range - 10 ~ 40°C
- Operating Temperature Range - 30 ~ 70°C
- Service Load 100% of Rated Capacity
- Safe Load 150% of Rate Capacity
- Excitation +ve RED
- Signal +ve GREEN
- Ultimate Load 300% of Rated Capacity
- Input Impedance 425Ω ± 15Ω
- Output Impedance 350Ω ± 3Ω
- Insulation Impedance >5000 MΩ at 100V DC
- Excitation Voltage (Rec) 5 ~ 12V AC/DC
- Excitation Voltage (Max) 15V AC/DC
- Eccentric Loading (effect/cm) < 0.0074% FSO
- Deflection at Rated Capacity < 0.4mm
- Storage Temperature Range -50 ~ 70°C
- Cable Type 4mm, Screened, PVC Sheath, 4 core x 0.09mmª (28 AWG)
- Cable Length 2 Metres
- Material Aluminium
- Finish Marine Anodised
- Excitation -ve BLACK
- Signal -ve WHITE