BMM-101 is a Single Port Modbus Gateway, designed to integrate legacy Modbus ASCII/RTU serial devices into a Modbus TCP (Ethernet) system
The Boxer series BMM-101 is a Single Port Modbus Gateway, designed to integrate legacy Modbus ASCII/RTU serial devices into a Modbus TCP (Ethernet) system (Modbus has been one of the most popular industrial automation protocols since the 1970's). BMM-101 Gateways support 10/100Mbps Ethernet and RS-232/422/485 serial signalling. LAN and WAN communications are supported.
The BMM-101 enables a Modbus serial master or slave to communicate with a Modbus TCP master or slave. A BMM-101 Gateway allows multiple Modbus TCP masters to communicate with a Modbus serial network; as a Modbus serial network can only handle one query at one time, queries from different masters are pipelined and processed one by one. When a BMM-101 functions as a Modbus RTU/ASCII master to a Modbus TCP slave gateway, the device can connect up to 8 Modbus TCP slaves.User can specify a UID range for each Modbus TCP slave.
- Supports 10Base-TX Ethernet and RS-232/422/485 Serial
- Supports LAN and WAN communications
- Enables up to 8 Modbus TCP masters to communicate with Modbus RTU/ASCII
- Enables a Modbus RTU/ASCII master to link up to 8 Modbus TCP clients
- Inactive Timeout Shutdown closes connection to accept next connection
- Robust Industrial Design
- Reliable Power Design
- Wall mount or DIN-Rail installation
- Managed via Manager software, Serial Console, Telnet, Web server
Model BMM-101 is part of the Ethernet Direct Modbus Gateways range - click HERE
to see all models.