Genox machines are well known across Australia for their quality, reliability and price competitiveness. They are well and truly Australia's most preferred brand for most materials and waste reduction applications and Applied Machinery are proud to be the exclusive supplier of Genox machinery into the Australian market.
Read below for a brief overview on the Genox Vision series single shaft shredders, or contact us for further information and to arrange a demonstration at your convenience.
These shredders are small to medium foot print machines and suitable for processing a wide range of materials to a uniform particle size. Throughputs are typically in the range of 300kg/h to 5,000kg/h depending on the model, material type and application.
Typical applications include:
- Plastics/Mouldings – purgings, lumps, profiles, films, etc
- Timber/Wood – pallets, joiners waste, green waste, etc
- Paper/Cardboard – confidential documents, production waste, packaging materials, etc
- Copper Cable – household, telecoms and industrial cables including S.W.A.
- Aluminium – used beverage cans, swarf, cables, etc.
- Textiles – carpet (rolls & tiles), garments and similar
- Security Destruction – counterfeit items, faulty goods, out of date stock
- Foam – production waste, etc.
- Chevron rotor design
- Rotor knives manufactured from special heat treated DC53 steel. They can be rotated and used on four edges before replacement
- Long life fixed blades that can be adjusted to maintain cutter clearance
- Wear resistant coating. Optional for applications involving abrasive material such as fibre glass
- Quick change screens for accurate particle size control (sizes 12-100mm)
- Safety limit switch fitted to screen access door to prevent machine operation whilst access door is open
- Cylinders access door opener mounted on V800-V1500 series for easy opening and access
- Star screen is available as an option for thin and/or flexible material such as film
- Oversized, high quality spherical shaft bearings are isolated from the cutting chamber to prevent product migrations through the grease seals
- Bearing housing integral machined to ensure the longevity of the bearings
- Rotor water cooling. Optional water cooling through the bearing housing to the rotor
- Segmented shredding chamber floor with brass guides
- Machined, one-piece segmented floor
- Advanced adjustable sealing system for the pushing unit
- Fines discharge chute to the collect the fines during shredding and to protect the hydraulic power pack
- Electric drive motors configured for Star/Delta starting. Fluid coupling mounted on V1200 and V1500
- Heavy duty reduction gearbox mounted directed onto the rotor shaft
- Shock absorbing gearbox mounting arrangement to reduce stress on drive components
- Twin speed hydraulics, faster speed for backwards to maximise the shredding throughput
- Integrated oil/air cooler to maintain temperature for continuous operation
- Optional cover insulator for applications that may eject hazard particles such as wood shredding.
- Standalone electrical control panel with Siemens PLC control system and Schneider electrical components.
- Manual and automatic controls for rotor direction and hydraulic force feeding device
- Intelligent programming whereby the motor automatically reverses on overload and stops when the machine is idle
- GENOX V500:15kW motor power, 790 x 500mm hopper inlet, 500mm ram, 447mm discharge height, 500mm rotor operation length. 80rpm rotations speed.
- GENOX V600:18.5kW motor power, 790 x 600mm hopper inlet, 500mm ram, 447mm discharge height, 600mm rotor operation length, 80rpm rotations speed.
- GENOX V800:37kW motor power, 1300 x 800mm hopper inlet, 815mm ram, 565mm discharge height, 800mm rotor operation length, 80rpm rotations speed.
- GENOX V1000:45kW motor power, 1300 x 1000mm hopper inlet, 815mm ram, 565mm discharge height, 1000mm rotor operation length, 80rpm rotations speed.
- GENOX V1200:55kW motor power, 1300 x 1200mm hopper inlet, 815mm ram, 565mm discharge height, 1200mm rotor operation length, 80rpm rotations speed.
- GENOX V1500:70kW motor power, 1300 x 1500mm hopper inlet, 815mm ram, 615mm discharge height, 1500mm rotor operation length, 80rpm rotations speed.