Features of ZSS Single Shaft Shredders:
- Depending on input material and the following process the shredded material can be used directly or go into the next step of size reduction for example in a GSH granulator.
- The ZSS series of single shaft shredders are designed to withstand the demands of continuous operation in recycling a wide range of materials including: loose and baled film, purgings, automotive bumper bars and timber scrap.
- ZSS shredders feature heavy duty, dual speed hydraulic systems together with integrated PLC controls.
- The shredder rotor is equipped with special knife holders that secure the square cutter blocks.
- An efficient cutting design ensures a clean cut and reduces heat build up. Cutting knives may be turned up to four times to utilise the four cutting edges prior to sharpening.