Some of the largest, and most durable power transmission systems operating in the world were designed and manufactured by Sumitomo.
- 17 reduction ratios are available for each size. Customers can select desired reduction ratios from our standard lineup of reducer sizes.
Long-life bearing for minimum maintenance
- The design life of the bearing (L10) is 100,000 hours or longer.
Dedicated housing with large capacity
- The capacity of the lower housing is secured to reduce deterioration of the lubricants.
Various cooling systems with high cooling performance
- Desired operating temperatures can be attained by the combined use of the large housing with the cooling fan and cooling coil.
Ease of maintenance
- The cooling coil integrated with the cover can be attached or detached without disassembling the housing.
- Since all housings are of split type, the replacement of the internal parts during overhaul is locally available.