- The cabins are 6 meters long (20ft) x 2.4 meters wide (8ft) x 2.5 meters high (9ft)
- The unit size and function can be increased or changed, by adding container cabins.
Comfort With The Thermal Insulation
- Thermal insulation is insured through a specific construction technique and complimented with internal wood laminated panelling and PVC windows.
Strength Through Being Built To ISO Container Specifications
- The container cabins are built on a container frame with corner post making them very rigid and strong,which means they can be moved and stacked with a forklift.
- Air conditioners, microwave ovens and any other additional furniture can besupplied on request
Reduced Transport Cost
- Due to the cabins being built to container specifications, they can be transported on a normal size truck locked down on container pins.