This product is suitable for businesses with more than 25 employees and has been established for over 5 years.
Our machines are designed to meet your specific processing requirements:
- Stringent cGMP standards
- Accurate repeatable results
- Easy and complete disassembly for cleaning and inspection
- Process components separated from technical area
- Scale up capability from lab to production equipment.
When you choose Fitzpatrick for your equipment needs, you also enjoy professional service and support that's second to none.
Special Features and Services which Fitzpatrick offers include:
- Custom engineered solutions
- In-Wall designs for the highest GMP
- Special Product containment systems
- Wash in place
- Inert processing
- Fully equipped test labs and rental equipment
FitzMill® Size Reduction
The FitzMill Comminutor is ideal for your Size reduction needs. This equipment can be configured for delumping, comminution to a specific particle range, or fine grinding applications. Equipment is available to meet your capacity and configuration needs.
FitzMill comminuting machines are recognised worldwide as the industry standard for precision particle size reduction.
The FitzMill is ideal for use in continuous or batch production, research, and product development as the following features highlight:
- Wide range of process possibilities
- Predictable and consistent end results
- Easy to clean
- Compact GMP design
- Directly scalable to larger units
- Quiet operation
- Low dusting and low heat
The pharmaceutical industry is faced with processing increasingly more toxic and costly products. Fitzpatrick offers a number of solutions for containing these products in the process area. Retrofit Systems for existing FitzMill Comminutors are also available
Chilsonator® Dry Granulation
- The Chilsonator Dry Granulation System granulates pharmaceutical powders providing precise control of particle size and density without adding liquids or binders.
- Pharmaceutical products typically contain a blend of active material with additional excipients such as flow agents, disintegrating agents, binders, etc. These are typically fine powders with diverse characteristics.
- Conditioning of these materials is required for effective tabletting, capsule filling or subsequent processing.
- Dry granulation is a process which creates free flowing granules without the need of adding binders or water.
- FitzSieve® Gentle Milling and Sieving
- The FitzSieve for gentle size reduction and delumping. Applications include sizing/delumping of material that has been granulated in a high shear granulator or dried in a fluid bed or tray dryer.
FitzAire® Fluid Bed Drying
The FitzAire Fluid bed dryer provides fast and efficient drying of wet powder and granular materials, offering major advantages to processing a wide range of products.
Efficient, compact FitzAire® stainless steel process unit for fast, reliable drying of powders or granular material. Gentle fluidisation assures uniform contact of discrete particles with drying air. Evaporative cooling maintains low product temperature for safe handling of heat sensitive materials.
- Batch weighs range from 25 kg (55 lbs.) to 900kg (2,000 lbs.) of product depending on product bulk density.
- Customised to meet your requirements.
- All contact parts made of stainless steel.
- Inlet gas conditioning equipment customised for specific filtration, heating and dehumidifying requirements.
- Automated controls of temperature and gas flow.
- Portable product container simplifies charging, prevents contamination.