- SJ25C - Suitable for 5th generation (Flat Panel Display)
- SJ80C - Suitable for 7th generation
- SJ120C - Suitable for 8th and 9th generation
- Clean rating of class 10 (FED-STD-209D)
Applications of SJ Series Robots:
Glass Subtrate Transfer
Features and benefits of SJ Series Robots for Glass Subtrate Transfer
- Fastest in its class - High power AC servo motor shortens the standard cycle time.
- Compact design - Slim body reduces the interference with the peripherals, contributing to compact cells.
- Precise movement - Very high repeatability of about ±0.3 mm makes this robot ideal for assembly and inspection.
- Advanced motion control - Equipped with new generation Ax controllers
- Flexible mounting - Lightweight and compact design augments flexibility in production line design.
- Range of accessories - Additional hardware and software available for specialized applications such as inspection, vision based handling and assembly.
Code SJ25C / SJ80C / SJ120C
- Pay load - 25 / 80 / 120kg (single-arm) 50 / 135 / 210kg (Double-arm)
- Reach - 2400 / 3670 / 4480mm (Back & forth stroke)
- Repeatability - ±0.3mm
- Installation - Floor