Feel the Difference! Small and lightweight, Pocket Pump easily fits into a shirt pocket. Weighing only 142 gm (5 oz), the Pocket Pump's impact-resistant case endures rough handling and protects against EMI and RFI interference.
The sliding cover protects the keypad and interface port from moisture and impact damage. The Pocket Pump's large, easy-to-read display gives direct readouts of flow rate, air volume, run-time; media back pressure, and incoming air temperature. Data is continuously updated and can be displayed during sampling. Press a single key to scroll through sample data.
The display constantly shows battery status, and a flow fault icon appears if flow is restricted or blocked. The Pocket Pump is PC-programmable with Windows-based DataTrac Software. Program for delayed, intermittent, and repeat sampling, then download data to a PC for storage, analysis, and documentation of sample history.
- Constant flows from 20-225ml/min
- Compact and lightweight
- Ultra quiet operation
- Multiple-tube sampling
- PC compatible with DataTrac Software
- Electronic flow control; no tools required
- Continuous sample volume calculations
- Automatic features maintain sample integrity
- RFI/EMI-shielded and CE marked
- Large and easy to read LCD
- Pump controlled charging
- Continuous run with AC adapter enables extended sampling
- Security code system protects data
- Impact resistant case
- Intrinsically safe (UL and cUL Listed)
The SKC Pocket Pump is available at Air-Met Scientific for sale and rental.