Both types handle a wide variety of materials for use in construction, demolition, industrial and many other applications.
- Used for a variety of material handling needs, such as moving bulky or palletised materials on construction and industrial sites, handling bagged fertiliser and seed at landscaping and nursery sites, and similar jobs.
- Notched rail-type carriage design allows fork tines to be easily re-spaced or changed and locked into place.
- Heavy-duty load backrest structure is functional, durable and easy to see through. It provides operator protection from shifting loads, while maintaining excellent visibility to the fork tips.
For more information on Pallet Forks, please click here.
Industrial Grapple Forks
- Ideal for grasping objects such as as railroad ties, trees, large rocks, brush, industrial and demolition scrap and recycling debris. Industrial grapple forks are also great for piercing and grasping paper, cardboard, wood and light-gauge metal scrap.
- Heavy-duty construction provides superior structural durability in aggressive conditions found in demolition, construction and recycling.
- Wide vertical jaw opening allows for handling of large, bulky material.
- Independently controlled grapple assemblies allow for grasping of irregularly shaped objects.
For more information on Industrial Grapple Forks, please click here.
- Designed for handling a variety of light materials in farming, ranching and landscaping applications.
- Primary uses include removal of dry compacted livestock waste, transport of small bales, handling of loose materials such as straw and hay, loosening of bedding material and aeration of soil.
- NOTE: Utility forks are not designed for piercing and carrying large, round bales.
For more information on Utility Forks, please click here.
Utility Grapple Forks
- Designed to handle light, hard to handle materials encountered on a farm, ranch or landscaping project.
- Light-duty design offers grasping capabilities for materials such as loose hay, straw, bedding materials, dry compacted livestock waste, landscaping mulch and pine straw.
- Wide vertical jaw opening allows for handling of bulky material.
- NOTE: Utility grapple forks are not designed for piercing and carrying large, round bales.
For more information on Utility Grapple Forks, please click here.