The PT-50 uses patented Posi-Track™ suspended undercarriage technology that maximises traction and flotation while giving operators the most comfortable ride possible. As a result, the machine's 6,200 lb (2812 kg) operating weight is distributed down to only 3.5 pounds per square inch (24.1 kPa) of ground pressure.
- Turbo charged, 60Hp (44.7kW) diesel engine provides smooth, reliable power.
- Operating the PT-50 is easy with pilot-operated joystick controls and a load-sensing hydraulic system that helps prevent engine stalls. Optional smooth Turf Tracks or Extreme Terrain Tracks with aggressive treads are also available.
- Mid-sized compact track loader with low ground pressure and excellent traction for working on soft, wet or sensitive surfaces. Also offers exceptional performance on rm, stable ground conditions.
- Easy operation with pilot-operated joystick controls and comfortable operator station.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics and quick coupler attach easily to a wide range of industry standard attachments.
For more information or a qoute on the Skid Steer Loader | Terex PT-50 please call or email for a direct reply.