Whether you're working on steep terrain or in poor underfoot conditions, you'll find a Cat skidder to match your needs.
Track Skidders allow loggers to work ground they could not skid with traditional equipment. These rugged, durable machines operate in steep slopes and provide excellent flotation in soft, wet underfoot conditions.
- Net Flywheel Power, 89.5 kW to 112 kW
- Track on Ground, 2910 mm
- Operating Weight, 17343 kg
For more information on Track Skidders, please click here.
Cat Wheel Skidders are designed for maximum productivity. A powerful, efficient drivetrain, comfortable cab, ergonomic controls, and serviceability features combine to provide loggers with the lowest cost per ton solution.
- Net Flywheel Power, 136 kW to 163 kW
- Wheelbase, 3534 mm to 3939 mm
- Est Operating Weight, 17711 kg to 19198 kg
For more information on Wheel Skidders, please click here.