They are also suitable for adjustable slow-opening applications and ESD quick closure.
The actuators combine the simplicity of electrical operation, with the precision of hydraulic control and the reliability of spring-powered, fail-safe action.
Rotork Skilmatic actuators use an internal spring-return mechanism to provide the most reliable means of positioning a valve in a safe condition.
They can be fail-safe to close or open, or lock in position on power or system failure.
With both weatherproof and flameproof models, the range simplifies process automation, by providing true electronic control from process variable to valve and supplies a totally electric system for all environments.
The unit can be supplied with the appropriate electronic controls to match any process control system requirement.
Skilmatic range features
- Self contained electrically operated
- Spring-powered fail-safe action
- Rotork Skilmatic internal digital electro-hydraulic control
- Simplicity of design. Minimal moving parts
- Minimal power consumption. Single phase AC supply
- Fieldbus compatible or standard 4-20mA positioner interface
- Accuracy better than 0.5%
- Quick closure option
- Weather-proof or flameproof
"Zero failures" for power station's electro-hydraulic control valve solution