Features and Benefits
- 802.11n support
Delivers maximum wireless network throughput to support virtually any enterprise application, including voice and video:
- 3X3 MIMO
- 20/ 40 MHz Channel Width in both 2.4GHz & 5Ghz
- Frame Aggregation (AMSDU/ AMPDU)
- Reduced Interframe Spacing
- 300 Mbps data rates per Radio
- Adaptive AP mode
Can be controlled with a wireless switch to enable central management from the NOC, and in the event of loss of connectivity, resumes functionality as a standalone access point.
- Integrated secure router, DHCP server, Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall, AAA Radius server, NAT, and Hot-Spot Gateway
Eliminates need to purchase and manage additional equipment; simplifies provisioning of network services and public access.
- Mesh networking
Allows wireless extension of existing wired or wireless networks in remote or outdoor locations.
- 802.11i, WPA2 and WPA; IPSec encryption
End-to-end enterprise class wired and wireless security.
- Triple methodology rogue AP detection: on-board IDS, mobile unit assist mode, dedicated Wireless IPS sensor radio
Around-the-clock network protection through instant identification and reporting of unauthorized users.