The PrintPAD portable printer offers innovative mobile printing for rugged environments to enable the production of hard copy back-ups of digital information and signature printing, as well as the generation of receipts, tickets, labels, and barcodes for a variety of applications.
This integrated system combines an O’Neil 4.41 inch wide (112 mm) thermal printer in a rugged case and an embedded communications charging cradle designed for use in a number of different applications with variety of Symbol® and Hand Held Products™ mobile computers.
- Beverage and food sales - Generate up to 748, 6-in. (150-mm) receipts with graphics and logos
- Field service - Print work summary reports at the point-of-service
- Law enforcement - Generate citations or tickets at the roadside
- Route accounting and direct store delivery (DSD) - Print real-time information, such as inventory level data at the customer site or in the warehouse
- Rugged mobile point of sale (POS) - Scan items, take credit card payment and issue a customer receipt anywhere on the premises (requires optional magstripe reader)
- Proof of delivery - Print high-resolution signatures
- Transportation and logistics - Print compliance shipping and inventory labels
- Designed for Comfort and Ease of Use
The PrintPAD™ with integrated carry strap and optional shoulder strap is designed for maximum user comfort. The PrintPAD™ simply “wakes up” automatically when data is received so there are no buttons or switches required for operation. After printing, the PrintPAD™ returns to “sleep” mode to conserve battery life without any user intervention.
- Mission-Critical, Global Mobility Solutions
Meet your mobile application challenges with the PrintPAD™ Series one-piece printing solution. To ensure that the PrintPAD™ printers meet your language needs today—and tomorrow, any international character set can be added.