Types of Slat Chain Conveyors
- Straight running
- Biplanar side flexing
- Overlapping biplanar
- Multislat chain
- Roller top slat chain - accumulating
Features and benefits of Slat Chain Conveyors
ICA systems provide
- Individually engineered and tailored solutions to process and site requirements
- Hygienic designs with maximum use of self cleaning surfaces
- Open construction
- Replaceable polyethylene guide and wear strips
- Integrated machine connections
- Automation and electrical control packages
- Long service life with minimal maintenance or housekeeping
For conveying empty and full containers (glass or plastic), metal cans, packets, pouches, clusterpacks, cartons, or crates and at varying line rates depending on the product and process.
Options of Slat Chain Conveyors
- Chain types in stainless, carbon steel or LF acetal
- Wet or dry operating conditions
- Full stainless steel construction
- Painted, powder coated or galvanised steel construction
- Indexing or continuous operation
- Pneumatically operated side guide adjustment
- Line diverters, pushers or pullers
Pricing of Slat Chain Conveyors
Is available by contacting us with your enquiry via email, telephone, fax or letter and using the details provided in the menu section.
Availability & Service of Slat Chain Conveyors
ICA conveyors are built to customers special order and generally are completed ex factory within 12 to 14 weeks.
Full installation, commissioning and service is available anywhere in the world.
For further information about Slat Chain Conveyors visit Industrial Conveying Australia at http://www.icaust.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Industrial Conveying Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Conveying The Best Of Australia