The new Maxi-CUBE Slide-A-Side® chiller van has been designed to offer unsurpassed high utilisation levels to operators in chilled distribution and short leg multiple trip environments and deliver dramatically reduced operating costs.
Benefiting from years of on-road experience, the Maxi-CUBE Slide-A-Side® chiller van incorporates a host of improvements in durability, automation and safety.
It delivers unparalleled ease of access from the side or rear in the field or at the dock, with no buckles or curtains to fasten, and combines the load restraint characteristics of a rigid wall van with the all-round flexibility of a curtain-sider.
The Maxi-CUBE Slide-A-Side® chiller van’s push button air operated door lifts and simple one-handed opening and closing mechanism further serve to reduce turnaround times and OH&S risks.
The Slide-A-Side® chiller van has the ability to maintain temperatures down to 0°C due to the optimal thermal efficiency of Maxi-CUBE’s unique extrusion cast urethane foam composite wall construction, and its specially developed glass fibre pultrusions maximise strength and durability for years of reliable service.
Key Slide-A-Side® Body Features
- Door lengths to suit all pallet configurations
- Rigid bodies available
- Wide opening side and rear doors
- Fork rated floor
- Easy operation – laden or unladen
- Power operated door lifts
- Slim profile – can be operated in confined spaces
- Backed by 14 years field use
- White gelcoat fibreglass composite walls
- Heavy duty door hinges, wide base mounted for added durability and resistance to racking