You can maximize your space potential with Hufcor’s sliding wall series. A sliding wall divides your available space to create meeting rooms, extra offices, classrooms, function areas, even outdoor dining.
A sliding wall is ideal for:
- Hotels and ballrooms
- Restaurants and cafes
- Offices, schools and universities
- Facilities with an emphasis on aesthetics
Sliding Wall Systems Series
- Series 5000
- Series 2000
Sliding Wall Series at Hufcor Cavity Slider
Enables a door to slide inside the wall leaving the floor and wall space on both sides clear and unobstructed.
Surface Mounted Slider
Enables a door to slide on one face of the wall leaving the floor and one surface clear and unobstructed.
Benefits of a sliding wall:
- Top supported only; manual or electric operation
- Soft closing door mechanism option
- No floor tracks
- It has a self-activating retractable mechanical pressure seal option.
- Option of 75mm or 45mm deep profiles
We have a multiline combination of either glass (for visual interconnectivity) or non-transparent substrates for privacy.
Available in a wide range of colours and finishes, including: fabrics, veneers, pinboards and whiteboards.