The basis of good science is data. With multiple data points, you will be able tune your processes and give you optimal recovery. Consider the improved financial benefits.
- Composite sampling
- Daily shift or composite sample
- Grab samplers
- Sampling campaigns
Overcome your sampling issues on your plant:
- Do you want to replace manual sampling on your plant?
- Do you have a densitometer that needs calibrating?
- Do you not have the head room for a full blown cross-cut metallurgical sampler?
Do you want to trend your process over time?
- Difficult shutdowns and not enough time to service the sampler?
- Uncertain about quality of sample in a large diameter pipe or if flow is mixed properly in a long horizontal line?
eDART Thief Sampler Features
- Eliminates product spillage
- Compact design
- Line Pressure not exposed to atmosphere
- Water flushing if required
- Low and Easy Maintenance
- Locally Manufactured
- Simple and Robust
- Moving parts fully removed from the line in the non-sampling position to extend the sampler life
- 50 ml
- 125 ml
Materials of construction
- Body Material – 316 Stainless Steel
- Polyurethane/Viton Disc Seals
- Piston cap tungsten carbide.
- All other components 304 Stainless Steel
- Pneumatic Piston Actuated (double acting or spring return)
- Timed / untimed solenoid valves
- Control boxes for automated sampling
- Pressure Rating PN8 or PN16
- Temperature Rating Standard or High
- Actuator Standard or 316SS
For more information or a qoute on the eDART Thief Sampler please call or email for a direct reply.