Their small size, computing power, features, robust design and thermal efficiency allow them to be used in a vast range of applications.
The MPC-420 is a fully integrated desktop PC. It supports Intel Pentium 4 and Celeron processors up to 3.2GHz. Up to 2GB of RAM and standard 3.5-inch hard drives.
It includes 3D video, 16-bit audio, 10/100 LAN, an IEEE-1394 Firewire port, three USB 2.0 ports, an RS232 serial port and a parallel port. An optional CD-ROM, DVD / CD-RW, or DVD+/-RW DL / CD-RW drive can also be fitted.
Drivers are provided for all major Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and Linux. The included driver CD makes operating system installation totally painless.
The MPC-420 is powered from a small autoswitching (110/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz), notebook type, power adaptor.
Because of their small size and design, MPC-420s are also ideal as wall mounted controllers, or fitted in electrical cabinets (used as PCs that don't look like PCs).
- Personal Desktop, Office System.
- Digital signage controller.
- Video streaming.
- Industrial system controller.
- POS PC and Kiosk PC.
- Transportable PC.
- Home Entertainment Center.
- Gateway, Router, Application Server, File Server, Game Server.
- Monitoring, control and data logging.
- Digital signage.
- Home automation.
- Complete, full function Pentium 4 computer system.
- Thermally very efficient.
- No proprietary components. Uses standard desktop processor, RAM and HDDs.
- Easy wall mounting.
- Pentium 4 and Celeron processors up to 3.2GHz.
- Up to 2 GByte RAM.
- Intel 865GV / ICH 5 chipset.
- 800MHz FSB.
- Fully supports Intel Hyper Threading Technology.
- On-board 10/100 LAN, IEEE1394 Firewire, USB 2.0, sound and video.
- Low noise and low power consumption.
- Uses standard 3.5-inch hard disk drives.
- Accepts standard slimline optical drives.
- Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Small and compact: 148mm wide x 254mm deep x 71mm high.