Their small size, computing power, features, robust design and thermal efficiency allow them to be used in a vast range of applications.
The MPC-425 is a fully integrated fanless desktop PC. It uses an Intel Celeron M processor running at 1.4GHz. It can be configured with up to 2GB of RAM and uses a standard 2.5-inch hard drive. It includes 3D video, 16-bit audio, 10/100 LAN, an IEEE-1394 Firewire port, three USB 2.0 ports, an RS232 serial port and a parallel port. An optional CD-ROM, DVD-ROM / CD-RW, or DVD+/-RW DL / CD-RW drive can also be fitted.
Drivers are provided for all major Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and Linux. The included driver CD makes operating system installation totally painless.
The MPC-425 is powered from a small auto-switching (110/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz), notebook type, power adaptor. It can also be powered from 12VDC.
Because of their small size and design, MPC-425s are also ideal as wall mounted controllers, or fitted in electrical cabinets (used as PCs that don't look like PCs).
- Car, Truck and Vehicle PC.
- Personal Desktop, Office System.
- Digital signage controller.
- Thin and Fat Clients.
- Video streaming.
- Industrial system controller.
- POS PC and Kiosk PC.
- Gateway, Router, Application Server, File Server, Game Server.
- Monitoring, control and data logging.
- TV, radio, recording and audiology studios.
- Digital signage.
- Vehicle computing.
- NO noise.
- Complete, full functional computer system.
- No proprietary components. Uses standard desktop processor, RAM and HDDs.
- Pentium M or Celeron M processor.
- Up to 2 GByte RAM.
- Intel 855GME / ICH4 chipset.
- On-board 10/100 LAN, IEEE1394 Firewire, USB 2.0, sound and video.
- NO noise and low power consumption.
- Uses standard 2.5-inch hard disk drives.
- Accepts standard slimline optical drives.
- Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Small and compact: 15.5 wide x 25.5 deep x 5.8 cm high.