Features of ZBS Small Lump Shredders:
- The typical input materials are small and medium sized cakes such as head waste.
- The material can be shred to reduce the volume or processed further in a granulator to be re introduced into the production process immediately.
- The ZBS shredder has been developed as an economical alternative to the ZSS shredder range.
- The main application is shredding, prior to granulating, of small lumps commonly accrued in injection processes during color changes and start up.
- The machine is fed via a double walled sound dampening hopper which can be turned in 3 directions to easily adapt to existing installations.
- Different material discharge options are available e.g. open outlet to feed into bins, suction troughs to connect to a blower system, direct transfer into another machine or onto a conveyor.
- Hopper and discharge design can be tailored to accommodate specific needs.