Smart Switches & Port Combiners models include:
- Compact four port RS-232 mini switch / port combiner
- Dual Serial Port Combiner - Connect one PC serial port to two data sources
- Five-port RS-232 smart switch / port combiner (Expandable)
- RS-485 distributed smart switch (Addressable RS-485 to RS-232 converter)
- RS-232 Buffered Smart Switch. Get Serial Data from 4 Different Devices.
For more information on Smart Switches & Port Combiners, please click >> Code Activated Switches / Port Combiners
Other Smart Switches include:
Automatic A/B Fallback Switches: The AFS is designed for applications that require automatic routing of analog or digital signals between a common jack and an A and B jack; its ideal for switching RS232, RS422/485, Ethernet/UTP or telephone lines.
Console Management Switches: CMS Console Port Management Switches provide secure, in-band and/or out-of-band access to RS232 console ports and maintenance ports on UNIX servers, routers and other network equipment.
Terminal Port Switches: The APS Series of high speed Asynchronous Port Switches provide a convenient means of connecting multiple RS-232 devices for on-site and dial-up remote communications.