Smoke Detector | Senator 25
HART XL and the Senator High Sensitivity Smoke Detection (HSSD) systems range detect the invisible products of combustion in the earliest possible stages of a fire.
High Sensitivity Smoke Detection systems are ideal for protecting high-value assets such as clean rooms, computer rooms and telecom rooms. It is also widely used in applications where smoke is difficult to detect in areas with high ceilings or high air flow such as atria, warehouses, cold storage facilities and indoor stadia.
High Sensitivity Smoke Detection for pipe lengths up to 50 metres
- Ultra small low cost aspirating smoke detector for easy and discreet installation.
- High sensitivity provided by laser based forward light scatter for reliable early warning.
- Single sampling pipe up to 50m in length (still air).
- Unique ClassiFire-3D Perceptive Artificial Intelligence System.
- Laser Dust Discrimination (LDD) with a patented dust management and separator system.
- RS485 communications built in as standard for networking and remote communications
- Addressable Protocol Interface
- Cards APIC available for most popular industry signalling protocols.
- Command Module available for central monitoring and display.
- SenseNet compatible - up to 127 detectors per loop.
- Remote Display units available.
- Approved/listed by most major international fire protection certification agencies including UL, FM and SSL.
- Data Storage Units
- Air Conditioning Units
- Plant Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Equipment Racks
- Prison Cells
- Air Ducts
- Heritage Properties