In the event of an alarm, panic, fire, or system trouble, multiple SMS messages can be sent to any number of nominated contacts.
The service is completely automated, and is compatible with any alarm system capable of reporting back to a monitoring station. Alarm Monitoring is free, with a nominal charge of 55 cents per SMS message sent.
There is no limit to the number of sms messages that can be sent, and the service can be suspended or cancelled at any time.
How does SMS Monitoring work ?
When an alarm activation occurs, the alarm system will report back to H&H Security's Control Room.
The complex alarm report is then interpreted to a simple, easy to understand, plain English status message, describing the alarm status, as well as the zone or user that has triggered the event.
The message is then dispatched to any number of nominated contacts via an SMS message.
The Message consists of the following Information.
- The Name of the Premises reporting the alarm activation.
- The Activation Type (E.g. Fire, Burglary, Panic, Medical Alert)
- The Zone or User Responsible for the Activation
- The Alarm Area (Partition) Responsible for the Activation (E.g. Area 1)
Example Messages Include
- Matti's Video Store Sydney - Burglary Front Door Sensor - Area 1
- Catherine's Child Care Centre - User Panic User Catherine - Area 1
- Ducati and Peedie's Motorcycle and Cat Food Supplies - Fire Main Garage - Area 2
View Live Alarm Status Information Online
SMS Monitoring also comes with our free Online Customer Login Portal, allowing you to view live alarm information such as,
- Alarm and Alarm Area Arm and Disarm Status.
- Previous alarm activation information and alarm transmission logs
- Add and Update SMS Contact Information such as SMS Phone Numbers and Contact Names,
What do I need for SMS Monitoring ?
An alarm panel capable of reporting to an alarm monitoring station. Most alarm panels are capable of this, however existing systems may not have the required cabling for the phone connection.
Furthermore, existing alarm panels will require extra programming if they are not already monitored by H&H Security.
Please contact H&H Security for an obligation free enquiry regarding the SMS Monitoring Service.