When connected to a dataTaker data logger the SMSX modem allows you to:
1. Send SMS messages from the logger in response to alarms.
2. Request information from the logger by sending a simple SMS message from your mobile phone.
3. Set digital output channels ON or OFF.
4. Change the alarm phone numbers using simple SMS commands.
5. Remotely download data from the data logger.
6. Resend alarms to alternative numbers if the message is not received.
- Size: 100 x 50 x 17mm
- Weight: 100g
- Operating temperature: -20?C to +50?C
- Relative humidity range: 0 – 95% non-condensing
- Power supply: Power adapter or battery
- Siemens GSM/GPRS Engine
why should kids have all the fun with SMS...
- Receive the latest data from your installation
- Manage your remote assets
- Reduce downtime
- Improve efficiency
Specifications of the dataTaker SMSX Download (444kB pdf)
Brochure of dataTaker data loggers Download: (1.5MB pdf)