Heyco® Snap-In Ratcheting Strain Relief Bushing
Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, the Ratcheting Strain Relief (PN 1280) self-locks onto the cable. Thus, it may be preassembled offline for final assembly at a later time or remote location for lower installed cost.
- Installs easily with fingertip pressure into a standard round or Double "D" hole.
- Currently available for one hole size (.875 with .770 flats). Contact NPA for additional sizes.
- Unique wire locking ratchet allows for generous wire range from .115" (2,9mm) to .575" (14,6mm).
- Can be used for one cable or multiple cables (round or flat wire).
- UL recognised under file E15331.