The HME-823 SNMP managed, industrially hardened Ethernet Switch offers eight 10/100Base-TX and two 100Base-FX singlemode fibre optic uplink ports, with a maximum range of 30 kilometres.
Husky Series HME-821, HME-821E, HME-823 and HME-823E managed Industrial Ethernet Switches are powerful and highly reliable fault-tolerant devices, ideal for use in demanding industrial Ethernet environments. All four models share the same base feature set and management features; HME-821 and HME-821E support multimode fibre optic connectivity and HME-823 and HME-823E offer singlemode support. HME-821E and HME-823E models provide enhanced environmental protection, enabling these models to operatate in extreme temperature range between -40° and 85°C.
The Husky managed switch supports the Husky Ring self-recovery mechanism which allows the switch to reconfigure and provide a redundant path in the network. In case any part of your network is disrupted or disconnected, this redundancy feature allows a fault recovery time of less than 50ms to save your network from encountering interruption or failure.
Advanced management features include Dual Homing and Ring Coupling, IGMP snooping and VLANs. All models can be remotely configured by a Web browser, SNMP, Telnet, CLI using menu driven management.
The switch provides a high level of immunity to electromagnetic interference and power supply surges typically found in industrial plant environments.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3X, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1W, IEEE 802.1x
- 8x Nway, auto MDI/MDI-X Full/half duplex RJ-45 ports
- HME-821 and HME-821E support multimode fibre optic network links
- HME-823 and HME-823E support singlemode fibre optic network links
- Wide-range redundant power design
- Store and forward switch architecture
- DIN rail and 3-way wall mount design
- 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protection and terminal block for master and slave power
- HME-823E and HME-821E: -40° to 85°C extended operating temperature range
- IP-31 standard Aluminum case
- EMI complies with FCC Class A, CE EN6100-4-2, CE EN6100-4-3, CE EN6100-4-4, CE EN6100-4-5 and CE EN6100-4-6, EN61000-4-8 and EN61000-4-11
- Stability testing with IEC60068-2-32(Free fall), IEC60068-2-27(Shock) and IEC60068-2-6(Vibration)
- MTBF 315,000 + hours
- 5 year global warranty
Model HME-823 is part of the Ethernet Direct SNMP Managed Industrial Switches range - click HERE
to see all models