The GasAlertMicroClip Soft Tools application is required to configure the GasAlertMicroClip detector.
Soft Tools is used to:
- define all of the settings for the sensors
- set the user options
- save settings in a file that can be transferred to additional detectors
- download data and event logs
- retrieve settings from a detector that can be used to configure additional detectors
- initiate calibrations and bump checks, and
- upgrade firmware
Note: The IR Link is compatible only with Windows 2000 and Windows XP.