The solution also provides a fully integrated Enterprise Content Management Suite that allows businesses to realize the strategic benefits of a common application platform while streamlining everyday business activities, connecting and sharing knowledge throughout the organization. The main outcome is a BPM Suite that delivers greater agility, ensures faster ROI and lower TCO than the competitive solutions.
SoftExpert BPM Suite offers you an easily deployable and fully web-based solution for automating human-centric and document-centric business processes.
The following are some of the main components and features of the SoftExpert BPM Suite:
- Process Discovery - Supports end-to-end process discovery by capturing essential process data, such as inputs/outputs, resources, costs, time and specific calendars. Business analysts and non-technical users are provided with an easy-to-use (drag and drop) process design tool.
- Content Services - Fully integrated Enterprise Content Management [ECM] Suite to manage, store and deliver process-related documents (e.g. procedures, training videos, presentations, templates, etc.) without requiring third party tools or custom programming.
- Process Modelling - Powerful graphic modelling tool that empowers business-level users to write, manage and modify rules to better match business needs.
- Risk Management - Complete risk assessment tool mitigates or neutralizes potential risks based on designed business processes.
- Performance Management - Links indicators and targets to processes through the use of an integrated Corporate Performance Management [CPM] tool.
- Process Simulator - Fully integrated simulation designer allows business users to set attributes into "what-if" scenarios, such as activity duration, costs, resource utilization, executors and cycle times, among other variables. The simulator also offers a powerful animation, allowing for up-to-the-second analyses of process performance.
- Process Delivery Services - Web-based deployment that makes business process knowledge permanently accessible to users. This enterprise process repository guarantees simple navigation through multiple levels of a process hierarchy.
- Process Engine - Executes and controls business processes running in a production environment, assigning process tasks to the correct team, role, or individual at the appropriate time.
- Task Management - Full task management that ensures ownership, delegation of tasks and automatic escalation, while enforcing the task priorities and deadlines required to meet Service Level Agreements.
- Process Connectors - Provides seamless integration of business processes with best-of-breed, third-party applications such as ERP, portals, reporting tools and other IT applications.
- Business Activity Monitoring - Allows process managers to configure critical event alerts for any user or role and provides real-time dashboards for a quick overview of work load and current situation.
- Business Intelligence - Delivers line-of-business reporting and helps business users identify process bottlenecks. BI capabilities provide managers with the ability to drill down on data and "slice and dice" from different perspectives, based on Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) technology.
The concepts and features offered by SoftExpert for Business Process Management meet all the requirements established by international standards and regulations, such as ISO 9000, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, ISO/TS 16949, BPMM, Six Sigma, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, FDA 21 CFR Part 820, SOX, ISO 22000 [HACCP], ISO 20000 [ITIL], COBIT, BSC and others.