Software Development Onsite and Nearshore development:
To develop software in-house requires time, skilled manpower, and expensive programs and equipment.
Onsite or Nearshore development is a cost effective alternative to developing software in-house. Ontracks Infrastructure, proven near shore Development Methodology, its skilled and experienced Human Resource, experienced Management Team and Technology Expertise makes it an ideal offshore partner to realise the true benefits of ODC (Offsite Development Centre).
Ontracks Offshore Value Proposition is:
- It will provide a high performance dedicated software team.
- Provide a high quality, affordable, offshore scaleable infrastructure
- International Agreement will protect IP and Copyright
- Multilingual 24-7 hour operation can be assured
- Zero start up cost
- Option of onsite project coordinator
- Tracking your project on a daily basis through our Project Workbench
Ontrack provides entire teams of specialised software engineers to take responsibility of an IT function within the client organisation or department.
Ontracks flexible resources take responsibility for staffing and managing the Project and will provide the client with regular reports to ensure that the client seamlessly controls the project in totality.
- Increased business efficiency and shortened elapsed time due to time differences.
- Optimal utilisation of resources and long-term, high-quality, cost-effective and comprehensive service
- Domain and technological expertise
- Access to our technologies, methodologies, tools and practices
- Enhances development capacity of customer, minimises and substantially reduces risk.
- Attention to a single customer - includes process, project and people management.
- Customer-specific environment, processes and security norms
- Efficient project co-ordination between the onsite team and the offsite centre