QuestSuite for Windows
QuestSuite for Windows provides the ultimate in information management for industrial hygiene, environmental and safety exposure measurement data.
Our Windowsbased software interfaces with Quest sound level meters, noise dosimeters, gas monitors and heat stress monitors.
It will accept data output from these instruments, create files, perform analysis, graph and output data for printing.
QuestSuite for Windows allows you to open multiple files and position them next to each other for easy comparison.
All you have to do is learn one simple program to manage data from various instruments, have data available to evaluate cross exposure effects and to determine overall exposure if changes in the worker's exposure occurs.
QuestSuite for Windows will keep your original measurement intact while you evaluate potential correction efforts, customise a printout or create graphics.
You can do this all while creating impressive reports that will make data have practical impact on workers and management.
QuestSuite also makes management of your instruments easy. Rather than set up each instrument individually, you can create a setup of parameters for the instruments, connect them to the PC, and QuestSuite will program them automatically.
This assures all units will be sampling with the same criteria.
- Information as quickly as point and click
- Access gas, noise and heat stress exposure data through one program
- Simplified instrument and communication setup
- Online help screens with search and index function
- Learn one program system for multiple applications
- Auto baud detection for easy communications
- Group studies for easy access
- Robust graphing capabilities:
- Flexible sizing and colour palette selections
- Insert notes and comments
- Recalculate exposure without altering database
- 2D, 3D and graph rotation
- Full report capabilities with print preview
- Data editing for analysis without changing sample results
- Auto search for levels
- Database searches sorted by any combination of fields