RT12 Soil Stabiliser
An ionic soil stabiliser & clay modifier
RT12 Ionic Soil Stabiliser has three main uses:
- The general stabilisation of secondary non-engineered roads.
- The stabilisation of engineered roads, embankments, and general earthworks.
- As an additive for silt/clay dam liners for tailing dams, spoil dump sealing etc.
One particular advantage RT12 Ionic Soil Stabiliser has over other forms of stabilisers is that it is in liquid form making it very easy to apply. The product is easily diluted & simply added to compaction water.
Once added to the soil structure, RT12 Ionic Soil Stabiliser alters the chemical and physical properties of the soil in such a way that much greater densities and strengths are achieved through standard compaction.
- Increases road performance.
- Reduces road maintenance.
- Reduces road dust.
- Increases soil strength.
- Reduces soil permeability.
- Reduces swell and shrink in plastic soils.
- Enhances soil particle binding.
- Maintains soil strength during changes in moisture levels.
The mere presence of RT12 Ionic Soil Stabiliser in the soil improves the soil's compaction ability through enhanced moisture dispersion.
Additional actions of the product increase the soil's bearing capacity through particle aggregation and reduced soil void space.
RT12 Ionic Soil Stabiliser is a non toxic liquid which is added to the water tanker and sprayed into the material with normal water dosage. The product does not require any special construction equipment.
- 0.2 to 0.3 litres per cubic metre to be treated.
All RST products are environmentally safe and user friendly. For further detailed information on a specific product or application please contact our Head Office.
click below for printer friendly version
To Know about RT12 Soil Stabiliser Please click here