- Tests have shown that the surface temperature of galvanised iron is reduced by over 40 deg. C resulting in a drop of up to 15 deg. C within a building, creating comfortable working conditions.
- Solacoat stops the heat from entering a building.
- Conventional insulations such as fibreglass or wool batts only slow the rate of heat transfer, allowing heat to build up in the ceilings and walls during the day, and helping to seal the heat in at night.
SOLACOAT can be used on:
- Workshops, Warehouses, Shops, Offices, Houses, Garages, Sheds
- Aviaries, Kennels, Silos, Piggeries, Shearing & Chicken Sheds
- Buses, Trucks, Vans, Containers
- Caravans, Annexes, Tarps & Tents
- Boats, Barges, Canopies & Covers Dairies, Stables, Floats, Tanks
- Concrete Paths, Handrails