The solar controller is designed to automatically:
- Protect your battery from solar power overcharge
- Maintains your battery in a fully charged state
- Protects your battery from solar power discharge
- The solar controller has a built in regulator to prevent batteries from overcharge.
Can be connected indefinitely to the battery to keep the battery fully charged by using a process called 'floating'.
- This means the controller will stop charging when the battery is full and will automatically start charging the battery as required.
- Prevents the solar panel from draining power out of the battery.