- Measurement of I-V Curve of one or more modules or of one whole string uo to 1500V/10A or 1000V/15A
- Measurement of open-circuit voltage and short-circuit current Voc/Isc
- Database of 30,000 selectable photovoltaic modules
- The only I-V curve tracer suitable for new PV plants with 1500VDC string voltage.
- Compact, lightweight and On-board screen: I-V500w needs only one person thanks to the on-board screen and returns immediate test results with OK or NOT OK outcome.
- Multi-String Autosequence™: Just few seconds to measure, save data and move to next string.
- Wi-Fi Connection: Connect your smartphone or tablet to download and analyze in details your measures with exclusive features like Troubleshooting Assistant, Jump function and others available only on the APP HTANALYSIS™.
The HT ITALIA I-V500w 1500V I-V Curve Tracer allows field detection of I-V Curve and of the main characteristic parameters both of a single module and of strings of modules for PV installations up to a maximum of 1500V and 10A or 1000V and 15A.
For measuring I-V Curve, I-V500w manages an internal database of the modules, which can be updated at any time by the user and comparison between the measured data with the rated values allows immediately evaluating whether the string or the module fulfills the efficiency parameters declared by the manufacturer. I-V Curve can be measured also by decentralizing measurement of irradiation and temperature by using the optional remote unit SOLAR02, using the radio frequency connection (RF) with the master unit.
Also for HT ITALIA I-V500w , the display at the end of the test of I-V Curve is a clear indication about the compliance with the specifications declared by the panel manufacturer.