Solar Electricity - Solar Inverter
Solar Power Inverters
They are designed to convert the power from wind and PV into utility-grade power that can be used by the home or sold to the local electrical utility. With output powers ranging from 2kW to 30kW and a wide input voltage range (30V to 750V), these inverters can handle almost any wind turbine or PV system. With new sophisticated, programmable control and fast responding algorithms, the wind turbine versions outperform any other non-dedicated inverters. MPPT algorithms also allow maximum performance when used with PV systems. Maximise your output and minimise your payback period with a Solar Products Australia GCI inverter today.
- 40 Point Programmable system
- Ultra wide input voltage range from 30V up to 750V.
- Able to respond to very quick input voltage change
- Use current controlled PWM inverter technology.
- Compact and light design, one-person easy installation.
- IP65, outdoor weather rated
- Easy to Install
- Maximum efficiency greater than 94%.
- Stackable for possible multi-units use.
- Highly reliable, numerous protection functions.
- Provides LCD & LED displays for monitoring various parameters.
- Handles both Wind and PV applications