Solar Hot Water Systems
Hot water accounts for up to 30% of an average NSW household’s energy use. Horizon Solar Technologies offers a solution to help reduce your household costs.
With a new solar hot water system you can save up to $700 a year - there has never been a better time to upgrade to a solar system.
- With Government grants of up to $2920
- Federal governments $1000 rebate (Click to view more information)
- State governments $300 (Click to view more information)
- Renewable energy certificates under the renewable energy target scheme.
Benefits of Solar Hot Water
- Harness the free heat from the sun and get 70% to 90% of your hot water free
- Take advantage of unbelievably generous government grants
- Increase the value of your home while you lowering your running costs
- Going solar with your hot water system is equivalent to taking a car off the road
- Insulate your home from rising energy costs which are set to double in the next 5 to 10 years
How It Works
a) Collectors on the roof collect the heat from the sun to heat the water.
b) Once the water is hot it is pumped back into the top of storage tank at the same time colder water is pumped from the bottom of tank to be heated.
c) These types of solar hot water systems can be boosted by electric or gas boosters.
Call us today and we will help you find which type of system is best suited to your home and lifestyle.