- Sunny Matrix derives the display data from the Sunny WebBox via the Ethernet interface: either through the local network or via the Internet – from any location in the world.
- If the solar system is fitted with a Sunny SensorBox, the local weather data recorded there will also be available for display.
- Various formats, no restriction on layout of text modules, and variable numbers of lines and characters are features which make the Sunny Matrix the ideal information board for solar systems.
Powersmart offers sophisticated products to accurately display how your solar system is performing at any given time. The data can be displayed on a stand alone display, a home computer and/or a website. It will show data such as:
- Total accumulated kWh production since installation
- Total annual kWh production
- Total daily kWh production
- Avoided C02 emissions