- Lightweight Aluminium construction.
- Stainless Steel Fasteners used throughout.
- Brace included for Rigidity in strong winds.
- Mounting Brackets included.
- SS Concrete Allthreads included.
- Liquid Tight Tubing included for cables.
- 25° to 60° Frame Inclination.
- Mounting Footprint is only 2385 x 820 mm.
- Suitable for Region C Tropical Cyclones.
- The frame and rear struts are constructed from heavy duty Aluminium RHS for strength and weather resistance. The frame is pre-drilled and fitted with nutserts to permit the installation of solar panels without the need to drill any holes. All necessary mounting fasteners are included and are stainless steel.
- The Frame Azimuth (to face the sun) can be set at any angle from 25° to 60° by cutting the rear support tubes to the required length (which is shown on the included chart). Mounting brackets and Stainless Steel all-threads are included for setting into the concrete pads.
- Strut braces are supplied to provide rigidity in high wind areas. The SPF6-MSX64 has been designed for installation in areas that are subject to Region C Tropical Cyclones (Australia). The package includes suggested site construction details suitable for use by civil contractors.
- Liquid Tight tubing and Gland nuts are also included to connect between the junction boxes (on the rear of the solar panels) to prevent the ingress of dust and moisture, and to protect the DC cable.